Non-Contacting Radar Level Gauge
The measuring principle of the gauge is based on Time-of-Flight by microwave pulse technology. With no mechanical moving parts, it is highly reliable and sensitive as well as easy to maintain. Measurements of density, pressure, and temperature less affected as no contact with the fluid/gas are required.
- Loop Power System (2-wire)
- 4-20mA with HART protocol
- Wide antenna range
- Interactive Windows-based setup software
- Built-in display / 4 keys menu driven
- LCD 90° step rotation for better visibility